Our blog hosts announcements and a weekly discussion topic. If you would like to get these in your email, sign up for our newsletter.
Monthly archives: April 2017
- Moving from attention to awareness
- Posted 24 Apr 2017
- Our minds have the tendency to be overly reactive, to zero in on what appears to be the most pressing thing at any given moment, to the exclusion of everything else. For survival in prehistoric times, such focussed attention was probably a healthy response. But to live mindfully (and thus to maximize happiness), it is best to minimize this tendency.
- The better is the enemy of the good
- Is there such a thing as perfect alignment, and if so, what is it?
- Lessons from a 2-year-old
- August Montana retreat discount until May 31